Tim and Sue Ulam
Tim and Sue Ulam
Coldwell Banker Real Estate Services
3244 Washington Rd
MCMURRAY, PA 15317
Growing up here has given both of these respected professionals a unique perspective.
TIM, who grew up in Peters Township, attended the local high school and was active in sorts just like his own kids. He later went on to attain his business administration degree from the University of Maryland, but returned to the area to help his family with the growth of their national cookware company.
SUE, who was born and raised in North Strabane Township, attained her management degree from Robert Morris University before becoming a full-time mother. She loves that this small town still has the family-friendly atmosphere that's perfect for raising her daughter and son. Sue likes to say that she's never met a stranger here, having forged many relationships with people through her involvement with her kids' activities as well as her work as a successful businesswoman.
Local buyers and sellers find Tim and Sue's extensive knowledge of the area and business expertise to be the key to their success.
When you combine their unique area perspectives and local business expertise, it's easy to see why Tim and Sue are the ones to know is local real estate. Their lifelong familiarity with the people and the communities within the Washington County area are what set Tim and Sue apart. People know that when they work with these savvy professionals on their home purchase or sale, they're in good hands!
Awards And Designations
- Named to the International Sterling Society 2008, which recognizes us in the top 8% of Sales Associates Worldwide
- Average of 55 homes sold per year
- Combined over 24 years experience
- Named in top 20 of Coldwell Banker Real Estate Services
- Pennsylvania Realtor Licensed (Tim 2001 . Sue 1998)
- Members of The West Penn Multi-List
- Members of WGAR (Washington-Greene Association of Realtors)
- Member of National Association of Realtors